Are you missing the smoothness, volume, and youthful glow in your face? Have you noticed sagging skin or a grayish pallor in the tone of your face? Perhaps your marionette lines feel heavy and your makeup doesn’t give you the effects you once enjoyed. If you’ve considered having a facelift but are unsure about the downtime and burden of cost, Scottsdale PRP Aesthetics Institute has the solution—a Vampire Facelift ®.
How It Works
The Vampire Facelift ® is a non-surgical procedure that mixes hyaluronic fillers and plasma from your own blood. This specialized technique adds blood derived growth factors through a series of injections to the face. Multipotent stem cells are then activated to promote the growth of new collagen, new fatty tissue (for smoothness), and new blood vessels for a healthy glow. The procedure may cause minor irritation, redness, swelling, or bruising, but usually resolves within 24-48 hours.
Benefits of the Vampire Facelift ®
- A decrease in the glabellar lines (look like the number 11 between eyebrows)
- Decreased lines in the forehead
- Decreased periorbital lines (crow’s feet)
- A decrease in nasolabial folds
- Acne scars filled in
- Smoothing of the vermilion border (edge of lips)
- A decrease in marionette lines (lines from the corners of the mouth to the chin)
- Chin augmentation
- Cheek augmentation
- Reshaping of the face
- Smoothing of fine lines and wrinkles
- Enhanced look, texture, and color
- The Vampire Facelift ® is for everyone with only a few, rare exceptions
- The procedure takes less than one hour to complete
- Minimal downtime
- Highly affordable
- Immediate effects with additional results over time
- More volume, smoothness, and a youthful glow
- Results that last between 9-12 months
So if you’re up for trying something new and unconventional, the Vampire Facelift® just might be the option for you. Contact our office in Scottsdale a 480-451-7000 to arrange your consult.